1. Think in writing. A goal that is not written down on paper does not exist.
2. The goal should answer the following questions: what, where, when and how?
3. Set time limits: A goal without time limits is only a dream.
4. Formulate your goal in the affirmative form and in the present tense.
5. Divide the goal into sub-goals and prepare a detailed scenario to achieve it.
6. Take responsibility for your actions toward the goal.
7. Define how you are going to measure the results.
8. Think about what and whom your goal will influence.
9. Create an image of the future, where you have reached the goal, and fix the image.
10. Behave as if success was guaranteed.